On October 19, 2021, Forbes released its 2021 list of America’s Top Financial Security Professionals.
32,000 financial professionals were nominated. Of the 250 who made the list, 19 are Lion Street Owners.
The Forbes rankings of America’s Top Financial Security Professionals, developed by SHOOK Research, is based on an algorithm of qualitative criterion, mostly gained through telephone and in-person due diligence interviews, and quantitative data.
See the full Forbes list here: forbes.com/top-financial-security-professionals
The Lion Street Owners who made the list are:
- Michael Berry, Addicus
- Mark P. Braaten, MarkBRAATEN
- Chris Daniels, Passerelle Partners
- John Dovich, MAI Capital Management
- Hunter Ewing, High Ground Company
- Ken Fink, Tamar Fink
- Tyler Horning, TDC Life
- Sam Jacobs, Manor House Capital
- Jonathan Krueger, LionsGate Advisors
- Bryan Krupin, Krupin Partners, LLC
- Mark Murphy, Northeast Private Client Group
- Grant Monson, Alterra Advisors
- Melvin Pope III, Financial Partners of North Florida
- Jason Prathe, Legacy Capital
- Ron Rubin, RFG Wealth Management
- Rod Sager, IPS Advisors
- Steven Schwartz, TDC Investment Advisory
- Adam Sherman, 1847Financial
- David Simkowitz, SimkowitzCo